For small business owners and managers, efficiency is king. There is little wiggle room for small businesses to operate in. Wasting money could mean the end of the line for a business. Luckily there’s an answer to inefficient internal operations.
By outsourcing your HR to G.E. Payroll, you are putting your human resources needs in the hands of experts. We’ll ensure that every aspect of your HR runs smoothly so that you don’t have to worry about it. There’s a reason why so many different types of businesses have trusted us since our start in 1993. You can truly help your business grow by partnering with G.E. Payroll for your HR outsourcing needs.
Our HR Outsourcing Services and Software
Here at G.E. Payroll, we offer a wide range of services alongside expert software so that we can completely handle your human resources needs as your HR outsourcing provider.
- Streamlined applicant tracking system, allowing you to post jobs online quickly and manage applicants.
- Structured employee onboarding that lets you avoid manual processing.
- Employees can manage their benefits right from their phones.
- Allow your employees to easily request time off and view the time off that they have remaining.
- Our talent management tools help you keep your employees’ goals in line and allow you to help them grow.
These are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to our HR outsourcing for small business offerings. With G.E. Payroll, you can rest assured that you are truly and fully covered.
Advantages of HR Outsourcing for Small Businesses
As a small business owner or manager, you may be hesitant to outsource your human resources. After all, that’s something that only large corporations do, right? Not anymore. In today’s economy, there are a ton of reasons why outsourcing HR can be beneficial for small businesses.
Here are some of the benefits of HR outsourcing for small businesses:
Focus on Your Business: As much as you wish it wasn’t, your time is limited. You only have so much time that you can put into your business. Do you really want to spend that on HR when there are other alternatives? By outsourcing your human resources management you are allowing yourself to focus on other aspects of your business. Let us handle making your HR efficient and you can grow your business.
Get a Leg Up On Your Competition: There is a plus side to being so strategicto outsource your HR: Other small business owners are also hesitant. Because of that, their internal systems are most likely working inefficiently. That means that you have an opportunity to improve your business in a way that your competition isn’t. With more efficient operating systems, you will be able to get ahead of your competitors fast.
Hire Effectively and Avoid Unnecessary Costs: A key aspect of human resources is the hiring process. Good hiring is needed for a business to thrive. That’s why you need to outsource your HR to the experts at G.E. Payroll. We streamline and sharpen the hiring process, as well as the onboarding process, so that you can hire great workers easily and ensure that they stay. By avoiding bad hires, you could save $17,000!
Stay Compliant: In order to stay afloat and avoid fees or penalties, you have to stay compliant. There are a ton of laws and regulations relating to human resources and they are constantly changing. Instead of trying to keep up, let the experts who understand and implement what it takes to keep you compliant by outsourcing your HR.
As tempting as it is to cut costs and handle human resources in-house, the truth is that you’re most likely losing more than you’re saving. The efficiency and effectiveness that comes from good HR outsourcing for small businesses, like that of G.E. Payroll, is the best bet to take your business to the next level.
Types of HR Outsourcing
When looking into outsourcing human resources for your small business, you will come across different HR outsourcing options. These include:
- Application Service Provider (ASP): With ASP you are simply paying for software or hardware that can supplement your HR efforts. This option does not give you any services. The ASP HR outsourcing provider will simply install your software or hardware and it is up to you to manage it.
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO): This involves completely offshoring your HR. Another company takes full control of your human resources.
- Total HR Outsourcing: With Total HR Outsourcing you get all of the benefits of having the latest software as well as in-depth and proactive HR services. This means that you’re not just getting software that you have to learn to use yourself, or completely offloading your human resources.
When it boils right down to it, ASP and BPO are just not the best fit for your small business.
With Application Service Providers, you aren’t getting enough. Having software will only get you so far. You need people in your corner handling your HR so that you can focus on what truly matters; helping your business grow.
Business Process Outsourcing is extremely popular with multinational corporations. There’s a reason for this. You lose any control that you have over your HR. The only reason why this would work is if your employees are spread out. This option is not needed for a small business.
With G.E. Payroll, you get Total HR Outsourcing. Between our easy-to-use software and our team of experts that will provide HR outsourcing, you can maintain control of your HR and have easy-to-use software for managers and employees, while outsourcing your human resources completely.