G.E. Payroll has been helping a wide variety of businesses while working out of Lynchburg, Virginia. These include everything from auto mechanic shops to veterinarians and even large hotel chains, among much more. We have been trusted since all the way back in 1993.
The reason that we are able to partner with these companies is that we offer in-depth and precise full-service payroll.
You started your business with the goal of running that business and taking it to the next level. That isn’t possible if you have to focus much of your time and money on payroll.
Instead, look toward G.E. Payroll Services. We handle the payroll so you can focus on the profits.
Payroll, HR, and Time & Attendance
Another way that we ensure that what we offer is truly full-service is by handling human resources and time & attendance on top of payroll.
The truth is that there is overlap between these aspects of a business. They run more efficiently when they are run together. Considering our main goal is to make your company as efficient and respected as possible, it only makes sense that we would handle payroll, human resources, and time & attendance for you with our expert services and software.
Here are a few elements of our full-service HR and full-service T&A:
- Human Resources: Our HR services are in-depth and cover everything from applicant tracking to onboarding to benefits management and so much more. Everyone from management to your employees will have the right access to what they need on our software.
- Time & Attendance: Here at G.E. Payroll, we have our T&A services set up to make management simple. That means GPS timekeeping, job costing, and all of the in-depth reports and data you need to be sure that your business is running as smoothly as possible and to help make the decision on what inefficiencies to eliminate.
Our HR and T&A offerings also come with our administrative services and software. When we say full-service, we truly mean it. You handle your business profits and we handle the paperwork.
Full-Service Payroll vs Self-Service Payroll
While looking for payroll solutions, you may stumble across self-service payroll and may wonder how it compares.
Self-service payroll may seem like a cheaper option that can help save you money, but the stripped-down services that you get from self-service can end up costing your company.
Here are some of the key reasons why full-service payroll is the best option for an efficiently run company:
- Fees can easily catch up to you and spend that money you thought you were saving. You’ll have to keep paying additional charges for any extra services you come across and if you make a mistake on your payroll, you’ll have to pay to have it rerun.
- As mentioned before, around 40% of small businesses get fined each year for incorrect payroll tax filings. While you can avoid this with full-service payroll, self-service will leave you to file your taxes yourself. This leaves you vulnerable to mistakes.
- Support will be much harder to get with self-service payroll. Since there won’t be anyone dedicated to your business’s payroll, you will have to speak with a generic help team. This sort of support is not nearly as beneficial and can take much more time.
Very rarely is self-service payroll the right call for a business. By trusting a full-service payroll provider like G.E. Payroll Services, you are getting everything that you need to take your business to the next level.